UPSKILL YOUR ELECTRICAL CAREER WITH $1,000 WORTH OF CTF FUNDING
The Construction Training Fund (CTF) recently announced a generous $1,000 per apprentice rebate for training related to the construction industry.
If you’re an electrical apprentice or an employer of apprentices who qualifies for the CTF rebate*, then the College of Electrical Training can apply the $1,000 rebate to some of our most popular CTF-subsidised courses, including:
- Checking and Testing an Electrical installation — An excellent course to help prepare you for your capstone!
- Perform rescue from a live LV Panel and CPR (LVSR) — an industry staple — ensuring yours and your workmates safety.
- Provide first aid and perform CPR — An important course that all sparkies should have in their arsenal.
- Design and install grid connected photovoltaic systems (rebate only available for 4th year apprentices). In a world where renewable energy is here and now, get this important skill to future proof your career!
- UEENEEF105A Install and modify optical fibre performance data communication cabling (Optical Fibre) (restricted to apprentices who hold UEENEEF102A qualifications). The NBN has now opened up a whole new range of career expansion opportunities. From the internet of things (IoT), to large scale data systems — this is a must for the future electrician.
You can mix and match up to the $1,000 cap, and if you would like additional funding past that, the normal CTF discounts then apply.
This funding means you can upskill at CET and future proof your career — all without being out of pocket!
To enrol and get upskilled contact your preferred campus at:
*CTF terms and conditions apply. Please contact CET for further details. The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
Article source: UPSKILL YOUR ELECTRICAL CAREER WITH $1,000 WORTH OF CTF FUNDING